International Family Law
We approach each case with empathy and sensitivity…
International family covers a range of issues including forced marriage, child abduction and international divorce. London Family Solicitor provide a bespoke international family law service. We approach each case with empathy and sensitivity, so you can rely on us for trustworthy expert advice.
Contact us on 020 3755 3151 or send us an email to book your appointment now.
What is International Family Law?
International family law covers many different subjects and issues:
- Child maintenance
- Child abduction and wardship proceedings
- Forced marriage
- Recognition of foreign marriages
- International prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- International divorce/civil partnership dissolution
- Financial relief after foreign divorce
- International freezing orders
- Jurisdiction and stays (divorce, finance and children)
- International family mediation and dispute resolution
International family law be an obstacle course, but at London Family Solicitor we are here to help you with you with the very best advice, guidance and support.
What are the Advantages of Instructing London Family Solicitor for International Family Law Issues?
London family Solicitor is dedicated to offering considerate and conscientious service for your international family law needs. Our specialists offer expert knowledge and advice on all aspects of family law.
A few of the many advantages to instructing a solicitor for your family law needs include:
Extensive knowledge: We have years of knowledge and experience based on all kinds of family law matters, ranging from children matters to civil partnerships. You are much more likely to make a difference to the outcome of your case if you obtain professional legal advice.
Reduces stress: We are able to offer legal advice as and when you need it, so we can take away some of the stress. We can point you in the right directions when it comes to paperwork and court procedures - so you don’t have to stay in the dark.
Support: Much of international family law, such as divorce and child care arrangements, involve a lot of emotion and energy on your part. We can support you when your case becomes overwhelming. If you have any questions about any part of the court process. we are more than happy to answer them.
Best interests at heart: We have the best interests at heart for you and your family. We will consider all factors and evidence before we give you advice and guidance.
On what issues can London Family Solicitor offer guidance?
International family law covers a large amount of crucial issues. But here are just a few examples of the issues on which London family Solicitor can offer guidance:
- Separation and Divorce: We can provide advice on international families going through divorce, separation or civil partnership dissolution, as well as families with connections to multiple countries.
- Prenuptial agreements: International marriages between non-UK individuals and UK individuals are increasing. We can give you support on entering an international prenuptial agreement.
- Children: When relationships break down and children are involved we can provide assistance on international childcare agreements, as well as expert legal advice.
- Child Abduction: If one parent takes a child abroad without the consent of the other parent, we can provide you with emergency legal advice.
- Financial issues: Separation, divorce and civil partnership dissolutions may involve resolving financial matters. Jurisdictions differs from country to country and we can offer you the best advice and specialist knowledge.