London Family Solicitor are thrilled to have been shortlisted as Family/Matrimonial Law Firm of the Year – Specialist in the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2023.

The winners are selected by a panel of judges featuring 10 industry experts who make up 90% of the vote, with the remaining 10% coming from public voting.

Since its launch in 2015, London Family Solicitor has established itself as an expert in their field and offers a bespoke and specialist service to clients in a wide range of family law matters. Being shortlisted for the award comes after another excellent year for London Family Solicitor who are building upon their success after being nominated for the “Boutique Law Firm of the Year” award in 2020 and the “Best newcomer” award in 2019.

The Citywealth Magic Circle Awards will be held on 17th May 2023.

Voting is open now and will close on Friday 10th March 2023.

Please show your support by voting for London Family Solicitor here.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.