London Family Solicitor are thrilled to have been shortlisted as Boutique Law Firm of the Year in the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards.
The winners are selected by a panel of judges featuring 10 global industry experts who make up 90% of the vote, with the remaining 10% coming from public voting.
Regarded as ‘the Oscars of the finance world’, the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards are held annually each Spring and recognise the best wealth managers and advisors in the private wealth and legal industry.
Since its launch in 2015, London Family Solicitor has established itself as an expert in their field and offers a bespoke and specialist service to clients in a wide range of family law matters.
Being shortlisted for the award comes after another excellent year for London Family Solicitor who are building upon their success after being nominated for the “Best newcomer” award by Citywealth in 2019.

Natalie Friday, Founder and Director of London Family Solicitor had this to say about the firm’s success:
“We are delighted to be nominated for this prestigious award and to be recognised for our achievements for the second year running. We are a small niche team and our success is very much based upon our care, dedication and hard work.”
The City Wealth Magic Circle Awards will take place on Wednesday 13 May at the Landmark Hotel in Marylebone. Please show your support by voting online via the Citywealth website. Voting is open now and will close on Tuesday 31 March 2020

You can vote for London Family Solicitor in the Magic Circle Awards HERE

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.